War

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They also have strong allies in nations like Russia that I would expect them to call on.
You know what would be fun? Patch things up with Putin, Patch things up with Iran, eliminate dual citizenship and foreign lobbying. Tag-team any pro-homo, globalist wannabe with shock and awe.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They also have strong allies in nations like Russia that I would expect them to call on.
In short, it would be a mess.
Friends like Russia that have hypersonic missiles, that turn super duper aircraft carriers into coral reefs. Iran has been giving Russia drones - I’m sure Russia wouldn’t have a problem providing the Iranians with a few of those to humble the Great Satan, especially since we’ve been providing billions in arms to their Ukrainian adversary. But it’s OK when we use proxies against everyone else.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What will a war with Iran look like? It depends on whether Joe is conscious enough to make a snap decision on how to retaliate. If he hesitates things may not go well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom