Wearing Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wearing Crocs came up in the Storm Damage thread. I responded to it, but I would like to let people know that suffer with feet pain, what I recently found!

“”””I am a Crock wearing Mother ****er around the house when I am not working they eliminate pain for me! I also recently about 4months back discovered HOKA Shoes! Talk about a BIG TIME game changer! If you have feet issues or are not normal size human, either a fat ass or just a big person these HOKA shoes will change your life! You work on your feet all day, walk a lot or jog these are simply amazing. I ran 6 days a week up till I was in my mid 50s and have bought and used every brand out there and wished these had came out in my youth days! Crocks and Hokas have saved me a from a lot of pain suffering.”””””

j99tc88

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had either, have you worn brooks? Been wearing them for years, knee replacements and bad ankles. Thinking about options oofos? Have looked at hokas but never tried them on. May have to go to the store. As I age comfort is important

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poeple that wear Hoka's day in/day out will end up with shin splits from their feet being Dorsiflexed. Especially if standing for long periods. This is especially true of Hoka's with thr fat cushoiny soles

XYZ

Ribertarian
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a pair my wife bought me I wore for years around the yard doing chores. They were comfortable right out of the box. But man they got super comfortable the longer I wore them. Had them probably 10 years before they finally gave up.
I have a pair I used when I backpacked back in the day for camp wear. Tied them to my backpack and they are so light you didn’t notice them.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had to buy neuropathy shoes , they are so light I can't even feel them .......I can't feel my feet either

Yes on Brooks. But these Hoka Bondi 8s beat em. I have torn my Planter Faciaitis in both feet 4 different times, broken ankles multiple times, 6 bone spur surgeries. And being tall and big whipped the **** out of my feet. I have been in heaven with these Hoka Bondi 8s. Neuropathy sucks doesn’t it? Both legs and feet here.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Poeple that wear Hoka's day in/day out will end up with shin splits from their feet being Dorsiflexed. Especially if standing for long periods. This is especially true of Hoka's with thr fat cushoiny soles

So far so good for me. Like I said I had to give up running at 53 years old, I ran my whole life till then. I know shin splints! But so far so good with Hoka Bondi 8s. I am on my feet all day, but no running/jogging. I cannot say I wear them 7 days a week, as when working on the farm I wear lace up boots with podiatry special inserts when shoveling, working around welding etc etc on farm work or building on the house. But 5 days a week is normal for me in the Hokas.

Latest posts

Top Bottom