Wearing Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_2545.jpeg

Blue Heeler

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no issues with my feet so any shoe I wear typically feels good on my feet. My experience … for shoes, I have Hokas, Brooks, On Cloud and Peter Millers (a slip on, casual tennis shoe … but I would never play tennis in them). All are really comfortable. Have some New Balance I picked up at Academy a few years back that I like a lot too.

Wife and I each picked up some “Oofos” (at Academy) today and to me, most comfortable sandal I have ever worn. Really impressed. Their TV ads r8ng true to me.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
These are as close to Crocs that I go. :nolike:
With Darn Tough runners socks they are comfy, but I have to be careful with my plantar fasciitis too so I don't do a lot of walking or standing for long periods in them. If that's on the agenda it's shoes or boots with SmartFeet green insoles.

https://www.keenfootwear.com/products/mens-newport-h2-black-steel-grey

AER244

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These are as close to Crocs that I go. :nolike:
With Darn Tough runners socks they are comfy, but I have to be careful with my plantar fasciitis too so I don't do a lot of walking or standing for long periods in them. If that's on the agenda it's shoes or boots with SmartFeet green insoles.

https://www.keenfootwear.com/products/mens-newport-h2-black-steel-grey
Those sandals kill my feet. I’ve got a pair of their targhee II’s that are super comfortable but haven’t worn much.

enuf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never owned a pair of Croc's. When not at work, you will likely find me in a pair of flip flops and at the house, those will likely be laying around somewhere. I am so thankful I do not have any feet or back issues.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those sandals kill my feet. I’ve got a pair of their targhee II’s that are super comfortable but haven’t worn much.
It took awhile to get them broke in. I bought size 13 and could barely get the strap to slip over my heel for a long time it seemed. But once on they weren't tight at all. :anyone:

Now they are no problem. Love the things...

Latest posts

Top Bottom