Wearing Crocs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
WTF is the issue with those abominations of footwear called crocs?
Get some real shoes and be a real man.
I stood amazed when a buddy on a canoe trip down the Arkansas river could not get up a bank
with his crocs when I walked right up and had to give a hand up.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I stood amazed when a buddy on a canoe trip down the Arkansas river could not get up a bank
no offense to anyone ,but when I see a man wearing Crocs or sandals and you're not at the beach or in the jungle I have my doubts... but the older and more broke down I get the more I care about comfort than what anyone thinks

Last edited:

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Work keeps me inside nowadays, so Im a croc man. Not 24/7/365. But pretty comfortably 10/7/365. A pair lasts 14-18 months before a hole is worn thru under the MTP joint. The comfort and convenience can’t be beat. They aren’t the bargain they used to be, but they could charge twice what they do now and I'll still keep buying them.
Ive had a DVT in both legs, one led to a PE the size of a hot dog wiener, had five drs in my room trying to figure why was still alive.
they saved my ass and I dont know how but I was supposed to die, I have no doubt.
Some days I wish I had.
Now I have swelling, Redness and dry skin on my ankles and feet.
FML.
But I'm alive so yay me

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ive had a DVT in both legs, one led to a PE the size of a hot dog wiener, had five drs in my room trying to figure why was still alive.
they saved my ass and I dont know how but I was supposed to die, I have no doubt.
Some days I wish I had.
Now I have swelling, Redness and dry skin on my ankles and feet.
FML.
But I'm alive so yay me
Yeah ... Yay me also ... 😖

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hokas didn’t work for me. The support bridge that is supposed to be between the toes and the ball of my foot was actually on the ball of my foot and made my toes go numb. I ended up with the Cloud brand. My wife is an RN and swears by the Hokas

The Hoka's didn't fit me either. The arch wasn't in the correct place for me. Ended up giving 'em away.

I'm currently using Ariat hiking boots and Keen low tops in rotation. These keep my feet and ankles happy during my 15,000 to 20,000 step day on concrete. About the only brand of sneakers that can get me through a day are my Clarks, which I wear ocassionally.

Keep on truck'n!

Last edited:

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I just slightly shake my head when they come into the store wearing Crocs and their flannel PJ bottoms...

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just slightly shake my head when they come into the store wearing Crocs and their flannel PJ bottoms...
I swear -- someday before I die -- I'm gonna stick my hair up in a messy bun, out my pajamas pants and a sweatshirt on, top it all off with a pair of Crocs and go wander around a Sprouts store ... Just because.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I suffered with PF for years. Started wearing sandals for running, everything. If it's warm enough in the fall I'll even wear them deer hunting.

For any dumbass that thinks they aren't "manly" enough, they should read their history books. Sandals have been worn since nearly the dawn of time.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My feet are as wide as they are long (14 4E) and New Balance are the only shoes I can find that fit me properly. I did find a pair of Skechers last year that fit good. Probably need to pick up another pair. Tried a pair of crocs...didn't fit. :disappoin

Latest posts

Top Bottom