Westboro Baptist will protest the memorial service in Joplin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Verdigris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that's what they want. Conflict and controversy to raise the profile of their "cause".

They're all lawyers. I strongly suspect that these scum are actually not interested in God or America at all. It's a business to them. They're trying to inflame people so they can sue them and make cash. They're motivated by greed, not God.

GlockedandLoaded

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
im bringing 12 cage fighters personally, i dont know anyone up here who hasnt had a family member hurt or killed.
this isent one soldiers funeral. westboro will be out numbered

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I believe that's what they want. Conflict and controversy to raise the profile of their "cause".

Bingo. These guys are known for their ploys to incite action against them, only to turn around and sue the person they incited.

I'm kinda hoping the secret service has fun with them, that would be humorous.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And to think; many of us fought and many have died to maintain what these dirt-bags interpret as their right to free speech. I think they are a bunch of lunatic-scumbag-slime-suckin-lower-than-whale-crap-douchebags.

copertop80

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know what we need to do? We meed to get a butt load of bikers and sign swingers and go down there to those ANTI christs "church" and do a 24hr a day protest, We need to make it so unbareable on them they can't hold "services" there and then everyone of their contribuitors need to be shamed and everyone that employes each and every one of their "chruch" members needs to be identified, so everyone can know who employees such evil evil people. Don't give me that freedom of speech thing either, whenever Congress itself is passing laws restricting political speach,

Latest posts

Top Bottom