Westboro Baptist will protest the memorial service in Joplin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

benjamin-benjamin

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
They're all lawyers. I strongly suspect that these scum are actually not interested in God or America at all. It's a business to them. They're trying to inflame people so they can sue them and make cash. They're motivated by greed, not God.

ding ding ding... we have a winner... they know the law inside and out... they are just an older version of the kid that taunts you until you hit him and then tells the teacher how wrong you are..

Shooter77

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Their disrespect for those who were lost and there families is beyond belief. Wonder what they would have to say if a twister took their church and 126 of their congregation. The adults have no excuse, but what is really sad is the children they are raising up to think and act in these ways.

jc0578

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree that they have absolutely no respect for the families of those lost. It also breaks my heart that these people claim to be Christians and a lot of people truly think that is the way all Christians act.

gaseous maximus

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
These people are a disgrace to God and the baptist church of which I am a member. We are pretty conservative, but thankfully not like these swine. As for more laws , I, personally, don't think so. To me it seems like so many times when a law is passed, no matter how well intentioned, it comes back to bite those it was intended to protect.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
what do you mean... legally they are not doing anything wrong....

And usually, to go above and beyond to keep their protest legal. See: Snyder v. Phelps.

These people are a disgrace to God and the baptist church of which I am a member. We are pretty conservative, but thankfully not like these swine. As for more laws , I, personally, don't think so. To me it seems like so many times when a law is passed, no matter how well intentioned, it comes back to bite those it was intended to protect.

I can start a non profit organization and call it Veggie Meat Baptist Church. That doesn't mean it's a church, nor does it mean it's Baptist. They use the name as an attention grabber.

Latest posts

Top Bottom