Westboro Baptist will protest the memorial service in Joplin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

claricSTi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Too bad the tornado didn't hit that damn church. The soldier thing is too far for me personally. This, well that's just plain wrong. To go and celebrate that this many people were killed by a natural disaster is ****ing rediculous. I hope they all burn in hell for what they are doing to those poor people.

EBC79

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
What's killing this country is people who want to legislate the physically harmless public activities of others. You can say anything is wrong, but if you try to legislate where I'm allowed to protest you'll meet opposition. I think when Fred Phelps dies his own funeral will be protested, and his family won't be able to do a damn thing.

If you don't like the WBCs protests (which, of course, none of us do), then counter them with your own legal public activity that mirrors theirs.

No, what is killing this country is dumb people.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have to agree that they have absolutely no respect for the families of those lost. It also breaks my heart that these people claim to be Christians and a lot of people truly think that is the way all Christians act.

It is the way fanatics of all religions act...

Meatstick

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
They are foolish! It makes you want to wish something bad would happen to them so we could go flaunt in their face in their time of heart ache and pain. I know some people personally that have had to deal with them at a funeral. It is a shame that we have people in this country that act and carry on the way they do.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I read in the STL Post-Dispatch a few years ago that Joplin has one of the highest per-capita gay populations in the entire nation, if anybody knows about "demonstration" it's the the gay community - WB may be walking into a den of wolves. If they decide get organized and counter protest in numbers things could get chippy in a hurry.

Latest posts

Top Bottom