What’s Up With El Reno?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I lived there 10 years or so back. Major problem when a couple of inmates were found missing. Finally found shooting pool with the firemen!
That's not saying much. Remember about 10-20 yrs ago one of the states prisons Wardens wife ran off with a prisoner she help escape I think...lol Something to that effect.

caliberbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's not saying much. Remember about 10-20 yrs ago one of the states prisons Wardens wife ran off with a prisoner she help escape I think...lol Something to that effect.
And that would have been before texting and social media. If it was 20years ago. She had to been cruising the prison like a used car lot! 😂😂😂

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Son plays baseball, and they played a HS showcase game/tournament at UCO. Apparently, game before ours, a parent punched an ump. Best part is, at least one college coach was there watching, and they use the same umps throughout the multistate area. So this guy likely cant watch the rest of the season, and at least one if not more colleges will not likely give his kid a look or chance knowing they will have to deal with that dad.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Always reminded me of the Charlie Robison song (RIP):

Also, El Reno is just another almost W OK oilfield town. Them roughnecks ain’t exactly known for being prissy or un opinionated.

Latest posts

Top Bottom