What did you do at college?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did you do in college? Homework or partying?

• I was boring, I studied 100% of the time

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • I did other extracurricular activites besides drinking

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • I was a jock. I mainly sweated.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Little of both, I learned to do my homework drunk

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • What's studying? Is that a drinking game?

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • What's college?

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • I'm a Muslim, I learned how to attack the US by studying here.

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How did you spend your time at college? It seems too many people spend their time partyin', drinkin', and sexin' instead of actually studying or doing something creative/productive.

Jack T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I scheduled all my classes back-to-back-to-back, showed up 3 minutes before the first one started and was out of the parking lot and down the road 3 minutes after the last one let out.

I was there to get a piece of paper, and really didn't care about anything else. Since I was working my way through school, I couldn't really afford to mess around when I could be making $ to pay my way. . .

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didnt go to any parties, ever. I worked part time, studied and never missed a class. I had to work at it and I was serious about my grades.
My dorm roomate was a different story, I ended up getting him kicked out because he wouldnt stop hittin the bong.

gopokes81

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to Oklahoma State, although I drank and partied I was on the presidents honor roll for 7 out of 10 semesters. Graduated with a "degree" and deferred at law school. I couldn't miss another football season with Weeden and Blackmon. Ta-Da

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
College DID NOT equal fun for me. I worked part time during the year and full time during summers, paid my own tuition and rent, took care of myself and my bills 100%. I didn't have the time or the energy to run around and act like a dumbass. Hell I couldn't even afford to date. BUT I made it out alive and now I have a great job, great wife and a beautiful baby girl. We own our own home, and life is good. It was worth it.

SlammerG_89

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to class during the day worked from 4 to midnight 4 days a week and partied with my buddies on the weekends. Graduated about middle of the road at OU and hope to go back since le jobs are scarce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom