What did you do at college?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What did you do in college? Homework or partying?

• I was boring, I studied 100% of the time

Votes: 16 13.6%
  • I did other extracurricular activites besides drinking

Votes: 26 22.0%
  • I was a jock. I mainly sweated.

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Little of both, I learned to do my homework drunk

Votes: 33 28.0%
  • What's studying? Is that a drinking game?

Votes: 15 12.7%
  • What's college?

Votes: 19 16.1%
  • I'm a Muslim, I learned how to attack the US by studying here.

Votes: 5 4.2%

• Total voters

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the options applied.

Studyin'...

What the heck is that?

Went to class and worked part time jobs the rest of the time to pay my way thru the 1st 3 years. The goobermint pretty much paid for the last year.

Joeh

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't do **** at college :X

I partied a lot the first three years or so. After that I calmed down and finished up. I had plenty of drunken moments, partied all the time, joined a frat, played some sports, traveled, changed majors like 8 times or something. I did all sorts of things. It was just another experience for me, I guess. I was fortunate enough to have massive scholarships to just about anywhere I wanted to go. I worked a lame job for the last two years or so of school. Most of my relatives and friends think I wasted a lot of my time, but I enjoyed the ride getting to where I am. I always knew I was just going to get a piece of paper.

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the poll answers really fit me.

I wasn't the most studious student, but I never really spent my time drinking or partying. I spent alot of time working, volunteering in the community, and going to church.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was on the drumline at OSU so my life was mainly centered around that. We were either playing or practicing. In the off season I would spend usually a couple hours every evening practicing. If we weren't drumming together we were partying. 20 some years later my drum buddies are some of my closest friends in the world.

If I wasn't doing something drum related, I was messing with R/C cars and planes. Our apartment looked like a hobby shop. I didn't study much. ;-)

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
None of the poll answers really fit me.

I wasn't the most studious student, but I never really spent my time drinking or partying. I spent alot of time working, volunteering in the community, and going to church.
I would assume the 2nd one. I don't really party or drink, but I do other stuff besides just study...

zseese

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went to UCO and I scheduled my classes so I went all day for two to three days a week, worked at the campus 7-eleven and got drunk for the other four to seven days of the week, still achieved an Bachelors of Science in Industrial Safety and a Minor in Business Administration in five and a half years...

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Never went to college so i'm unedumacated.
Went to tech school for 19 months to get an A&P license.
Worked 40+hrs a week and went to school 40 hrs a week.
Graduated and worked construction for 7 years.
Never could afford to waste money on drinking or smoking so i never started that.

3inSlugger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never went to college so i'm unedumacated.
Went to tech school for 19 months to get an A&P license.
Worked 40+hrs a week and went to school 40 hrs a week.
Graduated and worked construction for 7 years.
Never could afford to waste money on drinking or smoking so i never started that.
if you have an A&P, you probably have more of an education (and might make more money) than alot of college "graduates"

Latest posts

Top Bottom