What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It started over the weekend and I'm still working on it....cleaned, resized/deprimed, recleaned and primed about 700 pieces of brass for my 6.8 AR. I've only got 500 boolits left so I think I need to order some of those along with a few lbs of AA2200 powder. I still have about 4k primers so I'm good on those.

Oh yeah, and I also bought 4-1qt canteens, 6 canteen pouches, 3 camo medium ALICE packs, some USGI sleeping bag straps (used to put the sleepin bag onto the top part of the ALICE pack), a 3 pack of MOLLE sustainment pounches, an Etool and a 4 pack of Molle/Alice Gear Adapters.

Wormydog1724

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Today I planned my bug-out routes, 4 different routes from my house to the 'farm'. And 3 from my house to the 'North'. If S ever H's the F, I need to get out of the city with all my stuff, quickly, quietly, and safely.

Hump66

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That case is for Raya, right?? What are YOU gonna drink?? ;)

I let my sourdough die off while I was sick (forgot to feed it). :( So, today I started a new starter. In a week we will have sourdough bread again!! Ya!! :)

I'll drink from my stockpile of diet coke. When that runs out after a day or two, Raya gets to drink from the creek by my house and I'll drink the bottles. I need to get a sourdough starter. I loves me some sourdough bread!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll drink from my stockpile of diet coke. When that runs out after a day or two, Raya gets to drink from the creek by my house and I'll drink the bottles. I need to get a sourdough starter. I loves me some sourdough bread!

It's not hard to get going. The thing is you gotta keep up with it (which isn't that hard either). I'll post the recipe for the starter, and a bread and biscuit recipe to use it with later tonight.

BallisticGuy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
5 cans of diced chicken, I try to get a few bucks worth of stuff when we go to the store. Doing this once or twice a week adds up quick. I'm preparing for whatever I guess.

RatTerrier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So all my stuff came in that I ordered last week...the camo ALICE packs were....30-ish percent on their quality, WELL used and I'm sure if they could talk they'd have some BIG time stories to tell!! Thats why they were 3 for $20. The other pouches are gtg thank goodness. Now I just hafta get everything rigged and loaded up.

Latest posts

Top Bottom