What did you do to 'prep' today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

justanotherpatriot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant wait for the recipe for the sourdough BB. For all you guys that are looking for freeze dried foods etc, we will have a pretty good selection at the Metcalf in tulsa this Saturday and at Super Daves in Claremore the next. If you need/want some info on how to get your shelf reliance/THRIVE food goods in Tulsa, PM me or you can log on at charityedwards.shelfreliance.com

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I researched ways to make toilet paper out of household items, or, in the event of a shortage of cellulose products, practiced tactically pooping my pants.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant wait for the recipe for the sourdough BB. For all you guys that are looking for freeze dried foods etc, we will have a pretty good selection at the Metcalf in tulsa this Saturday and at Super Daves in Claremore the next. If you need/want some info on how to get your shelf reliance/THRIVE food goods in Tulsa, PM me or you can log on at charityedwards.shelfreliance.com

OK ... I started a thread for sourdough recipes ... I'll only post recipes in it that I have tried out myself.

Latest posts

Top Bottom