What do we do as conservatives if Trump loses?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn’t compare Tulsa or Oklahoma City to Dallas politically. Every place is going to have liberals but I think you have to look at the overall makeup of the area. I definitely think it could matter where you live, both the city and state. If things get rough I would definitely rather live in Tulsa or Oklahoma City instead of Dallas or one of the other Texas cities you mention. People are welcome to live wherever they want but unfortunately there are consequences to those decisions.
I would not today either, but Tulsa and OKC areas are headed in the same direction.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL.... I think we will be OK. Y'all keep watch in Dallas though.
We are definitely keeping watch in the Dallas area. Dallas itself is a lost cause but the outlying areas are very heavily conservatives and we are doing everything we can to keep the garbage in Dallas.

But keep telling yourself you will be OK in OK. They are working much harder at destroying you than the rest of you are at destroying them.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What every thinking person will be doing. Trying to ride it out and hoping 2024 sees a Republican win.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure hope nothing happens. I hope Biden doesn't win, but I absolutely 1000% KNOW if Trump wins we're going to see violence in some major cities. If Biden wins, I still could see it happening, in celebration, as noted above.

If the election is 'undecided' and then we see lots of shifting to the 'blue' side in the days and weeks after the election.... I dunno, I could see a whole lot of Americans being seriously pissed off and not wanting to accept that scenario. Seeing as how it's been 'predicted' for several years this is exactly what would happen.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will do. When nothing happens on Tuesday night/Wednesday I'll revisit this thread?
Oh, I'm not predicting anything happening on Tuesday or Wednesday night in OK. So, revisit if you want. I'm saying that things are getting worse everywhere and Oklahoma is not immune.

We would have said the same thing a few years back. But then no one had ever heard of or even thought of antifa or BLM. Now they are heavily financed by the left who want to destroy this country.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sure hope nothing happens. I hope Biden doesn't win, but I absolutely 1000% KNOW if Trump wins we're going to see violence in some major cities. If Biden wins, I still could see it happening, in celebration, as noted above.

If the election is 'undecided' and then we see lots of shifting to the 'blue' side in the days and weeks after the election.... I dunno, I could see a whole lot of Americans being seriously pissed off and not wanting to accept that scenario. Seeing as how it's been 'predicted' for several years this is exactly what would happen.
Yea, if Biden wins the election the antifa and BLM crowd will have to hold out for some other excuses to do some arson, rioting and looting. After all, Christmas is right around the corner and the BLM crowd needs to do some Christmas shopping.

Last edited:

okcBob

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It depends on if we keep the Senate. Then we will at least have SCOTUS. Frightening to imagine what would have happened if Hillary won, with her court pics.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It depends on if we keep the Senate. Then we will at least have SCOTUS. Frightening to imagine what would have happened if Hillary won, with her court pics.
Do you realize that there are quite likely 2 conservative SCOTUS judges that are very likely to retire during the next administration ? We absolutely must keep control of the Senate, probably more important than keeping Trump !

Latest posts

Top Bottom