What is your favorite knife brand?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Typically, ones that are under $100. I like knives that are more expensive and have one knife that was $250, but for the most part I can't get myself to spend more on them. I like Kershaw and Civivi lately, but I have more Kershaw knives than any other brand. One of these days is really like a nice OTF auto, but I want someone else to buy it for me. 😆 😆

JEVapa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Banned Supporter
Reaction score
Benchmade for carry and general tasks. I use Randalls and a Benchmade skinner for hunting and just stuff. I have a Brian Goode for the woods and stuff that rides in my truck.

Never had a strider, but I will definitely check them out. What is your favorite piece from them?
I have no use for a Mickey Ray Burger knife nor would I ever spend a penny on one. But some folks really like his stripey knives.

StLPro2A

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a big Benchmade and Kizer fan. I have had knives from SOG, Boker, ColdSteel, and a few others. But wondering what your favorite is?
I'm not a knife snob. Look for knives that perform to my expectations/don't need service/warranty, won't make me cry should one be lost. That said, I've been a Buck fan for decades. Always a good experience, and I admire, support their outspoken Christian faith.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not a knife snob. Look for knives that perform to my expectations/don't need service/warranty, won't make me cry should one be lost. That said, I've been a Buck fan for decades. Always a good experience, and I admire, support their outspoken Christian faith.
Buck Vanguard's are nice!

Latest posts

Top Bottom