What is your word?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wife calls me "Ira." or just "the Jew". Who the hell buys a brand new car when they're still paying off the one they have? She thinks 100k on the odometer means it's time to trade it in. This is after I just bought a brand new clothes dryer (on sale) last week and let her drop $250 on a friggin maid service. A MAID SERVICE? I'm sorry, I think you have Oklahoma confused with Downton Abbey!

I have a few words to describe Edmond women: Bloviating. Overopinionated. Fresh. Spoiled.
You: "I don't want to waste our money, sweety"
Her: "JEW!!!!!"

Women.:nono1:

One thing I've learned to keep this somewhat in check is to keep them looking forward to something. A trip, a dinner, something they can put a mark on the calendar and stare at. It's like keeping a toddler busy so they don't tear down your glass knick knacks.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

One thing I've learned to keep this somewhat in check is to keep them looking forward to something. A trip, a dinner, something they can put a mark on the calendar and stare at. It's like keeping a toddler busy so they don't tear down your glass knick knacks.

Last week I got her a bottle of perfume she wanted, $120. Took her to a nice restaurant completely on the other side of the city. Distractions dont last long when Amer.... LOOK! a SQUIRREL!

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wow!

Latest posts

Top Bottom