What kind of grill do you use?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dcmtex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hasty Bake. I had my time with gas for convienence. I'm into the flavor now. Take a trip down to Burn Company for lunch and let me know what you think. Get there early though....

Viper16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a kenmore the wife bought me when on sale from sears...damn thing has a mind of its own. Somedays it wont reach past 450Degrees other days I have to back it off cause I am getting past 600F.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
My gas grill is one from Home Depot. We use our grill about 4-5 days a week. The wife and I do not like fried food, except chicken. I have an Oklahoma Joe's smoker, which is about 10 years old. A new coat of BBQ paint, a couple of times a year, it is great. I can smoke with it or use the fire box as a charcoal grill.
I would not buy a combo smoker/gas grill. They are thin and cheap. To some meat correctly, you need to be able to hold the temperature constant, thin smokers will not allow you to do it.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got the dual fuel from Academy ........LOVE IT......... sometimes the propane is the way to go, most times it's charcoal, plus mine has the smoker box on the end to add more versatiity and it has a gas top burner on the other end.

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
image.jpg

This...

Latest posts

Top Bottom