What knife are you carrying today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
QSP is another good budget company. Solid centering, materials and D2 steel.

Today was ZT 0562 Hinderer slicer grind with burlap micarta scale. Tomorrow it could a be a Hinderer, Spyderco, ZT, Boker, SAK, QSP, Case, or a fixed blade 🤓

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
@SoonerP226
I couldn’t decide this morning. Benchmade bugout or zt 0801bw. So grabbed them both.
IMG_1173.jpeg

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of you that are carrying 12 knives, 10 guns, 3 wallets full of $100 bills and a hanky, what the h8ll kind of pants are you wearing? I carry a knife, a gun (in a pocket holster) a wallet and my keys and if I add one more thing to that list, my pants are going to fall off if I don't get suspenders.
It’s the 3rd leg. Not the pants..

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All of you that are carrying 12 knives, 10 guns, 3 wallets full of $100 bills and a hanky, what the h8ll kind of pants are you wearing? I carry a knife, a gun (in a pocket holster) a wallet and my keys and if I add one more thing to that list, my pants are going to fall off if I don't get suspenders.

I've wore suspenders and/or overalls since I was 12 years old. There's two kinds of fatboys in the world. Those that wear suspenders and those that should. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom