What was you first ride? car, truck, ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stick4

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A Cushman Eagle in 8th grade. Bought a 53 chevy 2 dr in my sophomore year. A 54 Ford in my Sr year. Put a 312 in the Ford, 3/4 cam, AFB 4bbl, Mallory dual point, ported heads.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I forgot to mention that for a very short time in HS I had a '69 convertible Chevelle. I worked with the owner's daughter and he wanted an efficient commuter car so I traded my Ford Fiesta EVEN for it. I know, I'm still in shock over the deal even today. The Chevelle was not a beater by any means but the transmission in it was crap and my parents pretty much forced me to trade back.

In the end it was a good thing because there was no way I could have afforded that car while I was in college.

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1980 Chevy Camaro, bought from an out of state OU student who forgot you needed water in the radiator. Car was Black, with Centerlines and plenty of rust. Built a mild 350, overhauled the trans and drove it about a year. Sold it and bought a '72 Cheyenne Super, still got that one.

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1983 Honda Civic. The tachometer did not work and there was a rusted out hole in the floorboard of the back seat. I though it was a pos when I drove it in high school but strangely I miss it now when I think back about it.

jrguns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mine was a 64 ford truck short bed with 3 on the tree. It was transpo. I then went to a 65 Rambler and then as I went to college I got a 72 chevelle convertable.

Latest posts

Top Bottom