What was you first ride? car, truck, ????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Mine was a 1992 Dodge Stealth. It was custom painted corvette yellow and had custom chrome wheels. I had a custom bumper with duel flow master exhaust. Duel chrome tips on each side. Also had a $8,000 stereo system in it that included: Eclipse head unit, pioneer equalizer and crossover, eclipse mids and highs, eclipse tweeters, kicker 12 inch comp VR's, and an 800 watt amp. Dynamat, and custom wiring and box. Also had a K&N filter. My dad pushed me into selling it when I graduated from high school. I still miss that car. I would like to slap my dad for pushing me to sale it. The reason that he did was because the transmission went out and he got it rebuilt and about a month later something went out in the rebuilt tranny. So he recommended that I get rid of it before something worse happened.

MuTau007

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1969 Camaro, 350 3 speed auto.

Started saving money mowing lawns until I turned 16 and got a min wage job for a year. Bought the car for $3600 in 1994 and still have it in my garage.

ChuckC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1968 Pontiac lemans . Primer gray with a hood scoop and a two speed powerglide .
Traded it to a friend for a 73 road runner.
He told me it would run 80 mph in low gear, thought to myself "not for long".
A few nights later I was following him home when the motor grenaded.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1972 Buick Skylark Sun Coupe. Made only in '72, with a canvas top that folded back to let the sun in. Got the picture off the Web, but mine was just like it, bright red with white interior and top. Drove it everywhere during fall, spring, and summer with the top back and the eight track tape deck cranked up. The second picture shows the sun roof. It is estimated only 3900 or so of these cars were built, and they are quite rare today.
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1988 Mazda b2200 pickup. Dad bought it new in 88 and drove it to work and back everyday until I turned 16. I was supposed to buy my own but he wanted something new so he gave it to me.

First day of school, I got rear ended and got a nice check from the insurance. I then proceeded to mexican out that truck! Lowered it, bought as much chrome as I could find, and even had wheels that stuck out past the wheel well. I even managed to get it high centered in an automatic car wash once on the guide rods!!!!

When I finally sold it, I put a for sale sign it and had it sold for 1500 30 min later to a Mexican who told me he was heading to Mexico.

Latest posts

Top Bottom