What will 30 minutes and no extra cash get ya

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I did a bit more work to it. I undercut and rounded the trigger guard. Also filled the hollow cavity in the grip and molded it just to my liking. Also replaced the slide and mag release with extended pieces. I never knew it, but glocks are super easy to work on. I will take some nicer pics tonight and show off my favorite poly gun.

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
updated pics

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j102_maxim240sx_IMG_0848.jpg

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j102_maxim240sx_IMG_0847.jpg

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j102_maxim240sx_IMG_0845.jpg

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j102_maxim240sx_IMG_0844.jpg

ai78.photobucket.com_albums_j102_maxim240sx_IMG_0834.jpg

maxim240sx

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Still be ugly.

Wow, really? Any reason you have to come in the thread and say it's ugly 3 TIMES? I think we all heard ya the 1st time if not the 2nd. Thanks to all the rest of you for your positive comments. If anyone is interested in doin their own chop, I'd be happy to help ya.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, really? Any reason you have to come in the thread and say it's ugly 3 TIMES? I think we all heard ya the 1st time if not the 2nd. Thanks to all the rest of you for your positive comments. If anyone is interested in doin their own chop, I'd be happy to help ya.
maybe it's 3x uglier than it was before.it is a glock after all

ef9turbo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It looks good for a DIY chop job. My question is this... Why? You want a gun that won't print? Less grip and less bullets makes for a less useful gun. There is nothing good about doing that other then being able to conceal it better. 95% of people will not see a compact Glock on any able body if concealed correctly. Regardless, it's just my opinion and I'm entitled to it ;) I will say again though, it does look very good. What I would do to it is a very mild stippling. You'll cover the ugly chopped in half "Glock" logo, give you friction (since you cut off an inch) for a better grip and something that won't catch on clothing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom