What will be more detrimental to Oklahoma society?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one will be our downfall?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This society will crumble, all moral people will turn to criminals. If gay marriage is legalized nationwide the rate of: murders, drug use, poverty, government dependence, clown car registration, will all shoot through the r o o f.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I long for a time when white men had all of the power instead of just most of it

and if you were going to mess your life up with an intoxicant it was by-gosh american alcohol

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My big thing with legalizing pot is this : This lazy ass kids these days don't need any more of an excuse to be more worthless than they already are. Now you are going to have $9/hr min wage being made by people that can't hold jobs down because they are stoned 90% of the time.... no thanks. Sure the money made by taxes would be a benefit, but I think in the long run, the con's out weight the pro's. We keep moving one step closer to "Idiocracy".

But it's got electrolytes. It's what plants crave.

I think we are closer than we realize to idiocracy and it is our own damn fault.

It's a "brave new world", soma for everyone. Drug the sheeple, they won't know that all their rights are gone when they sober up!

As traditional American culture plunges into the abyss, I'd kind of hoped that Oklahoma would take a little longer to get there.

All the above!!!!

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am personally very concerned about the growing push for legalizing switchblades, stilettos, brass knuckles, hand chains, and the like. Mark my words, dancing street gangs are going to make a big resurgence if these thuggish weapons are no longer prohibited.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am personally very concerned about the growing push for legalizing switchblades, stilettos, brass knuckles, hand chains, and the like. Mark my words, dancing street gangs are going to make a big resurgence if these thuggish weapons are no longer prohibited.

Forgive me for asking, but is that serious or sarcasm?

Latest posts

Top Bottom