whatcha doing on this blustery afternoon?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paper work

But in reality, this. A busy work week plus having to play emergency emotional support put me behind on reports. Sucks.

Got a little to finish tomorrow before on to funner things. Icing up a little here in Midtown. Winter camping with friends next weekend and a concert roadtrip the following weekend will make up for pushing paper like a schmuck this weekend.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's paying the bills. Well, at least it used too. This check was $72.00 less. Next one will even be more, I'm afraid.

I usually just send my utility companies a snapshot of my classically handsome face every month and they send me back a receipt showing I paid in full. I imagine they decorate some lonely worker's cubicle, and the comforting gaze of my piercing blue eyes are the only thing that keeps him or her from ending it all.

Bellboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Put together a new dinette set for the wifey, watched a couple old episodes of "Coach", went and rented a movie for tonight and now watching football and browsing OSA.

Big House

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I usually just send my utility companies a snapshot of my classically handsome face every month and they send me back a receipt showing I paid in full. I imagine they decorate some lonely worker's cubicle, and the comforting gaze of my piercing blue eyes are the only thing that keeps him or her from ending it all.

You better hope it's a females cubicle.

Latest posts

Top Bottom