Whatever caliber gun shot Alton Nolan...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This thread is so fulla love. People that have never been in a shooting criticizing the man that had the fortitude to do the shooting. Unless you've been there and pulled the trigger then just shut up and go back to being the hero in your video games. Your comments about what he shoulda done or what you'd have done are useless.

Thank Mark Vaughn for what he did to stop the horrible attack.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
JB, why would the hate crime thing not be appropriate? Not being a smarta$$, but I heard on the news that Nolan made a point about hating white people. Educate me (not sarcasm)

I think it should be a hate crime. However, it is politically inconvenient, and thus politically incorrect.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is so fulla love. People that have never been in a shooting criticizing the man that had the fortitude to do the shooting. Unless you've been there and pulled the trigger then just shut up and go back to being the hero in your video games. Your comments about what he shoulda done or what you'd have done are useless.

So? just leave now?, no comment??you old fahrt..8)

Somehow I think commenting about hitting yourself in the head with a hammer , doesnt require having hit YourSelf in the Head With a Hammer.

Where's Your Hammer?Is it cold??you old fahrt..8)

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think it should be a hate crime. However, it is politically inconvenient, and thus politically incorrect.

let me put this in Redneck terms. You can't file a hate crime agents the Muslim because he killed a Caucasian. now if the victim were Black, Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton would be walking the streets demanding that it was called a hate crime.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I think I specifically pointed out the challenges he faced. I also think that most of the MMQB'ing is just vented frustration that the little savage wasn't killed. Many have stated he's a hero and he rightly is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom