When Concealment Really Matters...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you carry when it has to be concealed and you can't wear a cover garment?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As long as I'm in a place where I can leave my shirttail out then it's a 1911 in a Cross Breed Super Tuck. I voted for the NAA .22Mag, as it can fit in my T-shirt pocket just fine.

cpd23

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Work days I carry a keltec .380 in my back pocket with the belt clip appears to be a knife. After work and weekends I carry a Kimber pro carry II IWB t-shirt or jacket to cover

cmhbob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're doing something wrong if you can't hide a 1911 under a loose t-shirt with a Watch-6.

Is your shirt tight?

My t-shirts are all XL, and for 30+ years, I've worn them tucked in. Feels weird not to, unless I'm in shorts. Go figure. :anyone: I'm 5'8" and run about 225 or so.

The other issue I'm having is that my waistline is in flux, as it were. I'm losing inches, which is obviously a Good Thing™, but that makes the belt and pants too loose right now. I figured a SmartCarry would negate that issue, since it's not tied to the pants in any way.

I've only be carrying for about a year or so, so I'm still working out the kinks. I've used a dressy-type vest, or sometimes a polo shirt or dress shirt untucked over a t-shirt with the holster in between.

Latest posts

Top Bottom