Where are all the guys that went to college intead of the military??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Checking in. In HS my world revolved around drums. Went to OSU to play on the drumline and work a class in here and there.

I had the time of my life and wouldn't trade it for anything but I too feel I wasn't "everything I could be" so to speak. Huge thanks to the men and women of our military. You all allow us to sleep comfortably at night and you certainly have my respect.

Oklahoma State University class of 93. Bleeds orange. POKES!

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went straight to Texas A&M out of HS and should have joined the Corp of Cadets but didn't. I have been working in the defense sector for many years and feel as though I have done much to support the mission. In fact, there are currently lots of folks serving today that just go through the motions; most are extremely dedicated and would pay the ultimate sacrifice but not all. I bust my ass daily to support the mission, the war fighters, and the maintainers. On the contrary, pull into the B3001 parking lot at Tinker some morning and wait for them to raise the flag; there are lots of people that seem to get out of their already parked cars exactly when the music stops playing
(uniformed and civil service).

Latest posts

Top Bottom