Where do you like to eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have seen the places that you do not like. Now tell us where you do like to go eat.
What do you order when you go there?

Last edited:

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
My family's latest favorite is the Taste of China Buffet off of I-240, we can can afford it, which is not very often.

We only go on the weekend when it is busy so that the food is fresh.

I personally love to eat at Cocina de Mino's. I always get the beef chimichanga.

Ron's Hamburgers and Chili is definitely also a favorite of mine.

Out of the 200+ places to eat in the Shawnee area (http://local.yahoo.com/OK/Shawnee/Food+Dining/Restaurants/Restaurants) the only one I like to eat at is Robb's Smokehouse BBQ.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ted's, Ranch Steakhouse, Lottinville's, Los Arcos(chicken enchiladas only), Jersey Mike's, Jimmy John's, Outback, Boulevard Steakhouse(on Anniversary), Johnnie's, The Wedge, Big Ed's, Ron's, Stars and Stripes Pizza, Hideaway, Railhead BBQ(for the fried chicken) and the consistently solid Interurban in Etown. We hit Royal Bavaria about every other month as well.

Last edited:

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TaMolley's in Paris, TX is our go to for Mexican. Catfish King in Idabel has made a 100% turnaround for the good in the last year or so. Not too long ago it was about the worst place in the world for catfish, but they changed owners, and the new owner knows how to cook!
Here is Valliant we have a so-so Mexican, a so-so cafe, and a better than average Sonic. Our Sonic is the only one in the U.S.A. with a drive through for big rig truckers.

When in OKC we've been to Republic a couple of times, down around 63rd and Western I think, excellent food both times. Our son-in-law brags on Cattleman's, but from what I've read here I'll probably never go. I'm just not much of a steak person anyway.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, Catlemen's, Ken's, The Steak House @ Circus Circus, Tarahumara & Chelino's in Norman, Roy's in Chickasha, S&B Bruger Joint, Rococo, Pete's Place.

I try to stay out of most chain restaurants.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At home ... Or Steak 'n Shake on SW 3rd (across from Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby :naughty:) ... Or the Chik-fil-a on NW Expressway (across from Hobby Lobby, Jo-Anns and Hancock's :naughty:) ...

Absolutely NOT What-a-Burger ... :drooling:

Latest posts

Top Bottom