Where do you like to eat?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thai Sayarm at 44th SE and Sunnylane. No atmosphere--in fact, I've been known to call it Trashy Thai--but the food is good, cheap, and plentiful.

been

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At home ... Or Steak 'n Shake on SW 3rd (across from Wal-Mart and Hobby Lobby :naughty:) ... Or the Chik-fil-a on NW Expressway (across from Hobby Lobby, Jo-Anns and Hancock's :naughty:) ...

Absolutely NOT What-a-Burger ... :drooling:

First of all. Steak'n Shake...really? Their burgers are tasteless, thin, dry, and expensive.

Secondly. How does one not like Whataburger!? They have good food, large portions, good prices, and are open 24/7!

7stw

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like Cattlemen's usually get a fillet. Also frequent el asadero at sw 26th and western everything I've had there is good but Ill order a couple dozen tamales to go. Charlestons backed potato soup Rudy's love their green chili stew and pork loin. I eat the most at total express at 164th and Rockwell or piedmont Quizine (Chinese American ) total has good fried chicken decent burgers and good chicken fried steak and sandwiches. Chinese American has awesome burgers good meat loaf but my favorite is the thing an open face burger smothered in chili with cheese and the Chinese food is good also.

Pulp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First of all. Steak'n Shake...really? Their burgers are tasteless, thin, dry, and expensive.

Secondly. How does one not like Whataburger!? They have good food, large portions, good prices, and are open 24/7!

Been, if you've ever had a bad hamburger at What a burger, you'd understand. The wife and I got a couple at the Paris, TX store late one night. Absolutely horrid. I've never had a desire to try again. Perhaps BB had a similar experience.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Been, if you've ever had a bad hamburger at What a burger, you'd understand. The wife and I got a couple at the Paris, TX store late one night. Absolutely horrid. I've never had a desire to try again. Perhaps BB had a similar experience.

Nah she is just burnt out because GC drags her there a lot. I have to agree about Steak'n Shake, if you can hold the meat patti up to the light and see through it, it is to thin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom