which .223 can for budget conscious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
which can is the best value, not necessarily the cheapest, but best bang for your buck? where is the breaking point for cost. Which one is best of the lower end?

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Buy it, I give you paperwork (or you send me trust and I file electronically), wait. Eforms taking 3-4 months. Paper forms taking 12 months. If you do individual ownership it's a lot like getting a CCW.

You'll have to have a threaded barrel. Most ARs already have that, and I can also fix most guns up with a thread job.

Erick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Due to the "No BS in the classifieds" rules, I haven't commented on your prices. Now that I can.....Those are amazing prices!! I highly recommend anyone looking to get a can, buy one from Dustin before he gets out of the Christmas Spirit!

Premium Manufacturer-Included
Tax Stamp-Included
Sales Tax- Included
Mount-Included
Expedited Form Filler-outer...Included

Buy can first, save up a few buck per week while its in process for host or thread work.

WillR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Due to the "No BS in the classifieds" rules, I haven't commented on your prices. Now that I can.....Those are amazing prices!! I highly recommend anyone looking to get a can, buy one from Dustin before he gets out of the Christmas Spirit!

Premium Manufacturer-Included
Tax Stamp-Included
Sales Tax- Included
Mount-Included
Expedited Form Filler-outer...Included

Buy can first, save up a few buck per week while its in process for host or thread work.

I will second Dustin's work. He helped me out with initial purchase, later purchases, bbl threading, etc.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a SMOKING deal yesterday from Steve at Cold Hand Arms. I'd highly recommend him. He quickly took care of the paperwork and was happy to do the e-file paperwork for me.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got a SMOKING deal yesterday from Steve at Cold Hand Arms. I'd highly recommend him. He quickly took care of the paperwork and was happy to do the e-file paperwork for me.

Yeah, what did you get and if you don't mind sharing, how much was it. I'm finishing up a build and I'd like to pick up a can. If its cheap enough, ill SBR the rifle too.

Mitch H.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got his last AAC M4-2000. I'd rather you call him for the price. I'll say this. The e-file didn't go thru while I was there and he sent it again at 9:00 that night. You can't beat that kind of service.

Latest posts

Top Bottom