Which of These Grips Do You Like Best?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which of these do you like best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That was weird. I responded to OKNewshawk's suggestion to buy another CZ, and it posted BEFORE his post.

Off topic, but I did a search for "grips" and the site informed me I needed to wait "10,751" seconds to search again. Eh?

Mr. 357Sig, I was editing my post when the OSA server "hiccuped", thus moving its location to below yours!

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's the story of my life; nobody ever listens to me:wink2:

Sorry, LenBob, I missed your one line post when I made my original post. I was trying to correct it when the above-mentioned "hiccup" happened. I wasn't able to get back to this thread until now. I was going to note it was only the BA contingent that came up with the second gun solution, so I'm doing that now!

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No worries.

Most of the people I know, don't need much of an excuse to buy another gun. I'd call this grip dilemma... a dang good excuse! :-)

Dang; wife is on to me...she knows I got my eye on a P-01 now. Two sets of grips? Can't decide? You guys who have suggested a second CZ are 100% right! Logical choice is indeed; two CZ pistols. These grips need to be on a gun, not in the parts box. Going to have to go into stealth mode...If the mission gets compromised; I will tell her you guys are a bad influence and whine and beg until she lets me back in the house.

She already thinks I have imaginary friends...it was the voices again.

Last edited:

goodoleboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure I get what you mean by "no rhyme or reason" ... The aluminum grips are designed to be flat for "better" concelament; they add very little thickness to the grip. For me, they are also very comfortable in the hand for shooting; and I think they look badazz as hell to boot. The woods are a little thicker; but not by much; and have that "refined air" about them as previously posted here. So far, it looks like about a 60/40 vote for the wood grips. Hey, what can I say? I just like having different grips for my guns and every one I have has a couple of options.

I was speaking of the aesthetics/design of the grip not really function of them...I like the looks of the wood against the color of the stainless pistol.

Latest posts

Top Bottom