Who else is awake? And why?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon3830

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
insomnia is why I am awake and it sucks I will hit the 24hr mark at 9am and when I do manage to go to sleep I will only sleep about 3 to 5 hours and then the vicious cycle repeats. Last week I almost went 3 days with no sleep then I sat on the bed to play some xbox and got comfortable and went to sleep.

poopgiggle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
insomnia is why I am awake and it sucks I will hit the 24hr mark at 9am and when I do manage to go to sleep I will only sleep about 3 to 5 hours and then the vicious cycle repeats. Last week I almost went 3 days with no sleep then I sat on the bed to play some xbox and got comfortable and went to sleep.

As a fellow insomniac, let me tell you that getting a prescription for Lunesta or something (if you haven't tried it already) will improve your quality of life unimaginably.

There's a sleep lab in Tulsa that you can go to also; if you have a sleep study done then that might help find the underlying physical cause.

PS nailed that exam
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png

BoomerShooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
As a fellow insomniac, let me tell you that getting a prescription for Lunesta or something (if you haven't tried it already) will improve your quality of life unimaginably.

There's a sleep lab in Tulsa that you can go to also; if you have a sleep study done then that might help find the underlying physical cause.

PS nailed that exam
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png
aimgur.com_8c3Og.png

+1 - Lunesta is WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

Other than the funny taste you get in your mouth when you wake up in the a.m.

Latest posts

Top Bottom