Who is the real Ted Cruz?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Quite frankly, I can't function without my CCs.
What am I supposed to do when I travel, carry cash?
Who's gonna rent me a car, make hotel reservations etc. etc.
Debt card backed by Visa
Same here. Charge everything to them. Gas, Groceries, etc. American Airlines reward card.
Take a vacation every year with free airfare using the rewards.

You just have to be disciplined enough to pay them off every month, and not buy more than you can afford.
Good for you on being disciplined.
There is also a link to higher spending amounts with CCs versus cash. When you see that $100 bill leaving your palm it impacts your mind more than swiping a card only to be surprised at the bill later. True story.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Debt card backed by Visa

Good for you on being disciplined.
There is also a link to higher spending amounts with CCs versus cash. When you see that $100 bill leaving your palm it impacts your mind more than swiping a card only to be surprised at the bill later. True story.

Absolutely true. That's why the fast food joints went to CC.

That's when the discipline part kicks back in.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Have nearly $500 in Cabella points. Use it, pay it off every month. There you have it.

Lady at the OKC Bass Pro customer service told me they have a customer that owns a trucking company. All of his OTR drivers use BP credit cards to buy fuel and expenses. She said he comes in almost monthly and walks out with a new gun using reward points.

Latest posts

Top Bottom