Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A doctor can send blood work to the lab to test this.

Go see your doctor.

The issue I had with my regular doctor was my levels were at the rock bottom of the "Normal range" but they were still "normal" so it was a struggle to get him to want to do anything for me. I ended up going to the Low T clinic in Edmond.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone do the Low T Center? There's one in Edmond and they do blood test there. If your low they cook up a batch to meet your needs and you get weekly injections. What a pain to have to run out to Edmond weekly though.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm on the shot. as has been said, it's life changing.

I'm losing weight, gaining muscle mass and energy and the wife ain't complainin' either.

Only thing it's not doing for me is making me less ugly.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone do the Low T Center? There's one in Edmond and they do blood test there. If your low they cook up a batch to meet your needs and you get weekly injections. What a pain to have to run out to Edmond weekly though.

That's where I have been going for about a year. They are great and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Luckily for me the clinic is only about 3 miles from the house.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The issue I had with my regular doctor was my levels were at the rock bottom of the "Normal range" but they were still "normal" so it was a struggle to get him to want to do anything for me. I ended up going to the Low T clinic in Edmond.

What are risks associated with low T?

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What are risks associated with low T?

From the LowT center website.
http://www.lowtcenter.com/symptoms

Decreased energy
In addition to feeling severe fatigue, men with low testosterone often lose their drive and initiative. Despite getting plenty of sleep, men suffering from low testosterone often find it harder to get motivated to conquer daily activities.

Changes in sleep patterns
In some cases, low testosterone can cause insomnia or other sleep disturbances. Testosterone replacement therapy may help regulate negative sleep patterns, facilitating a more restful night’s sleep.

Emotional changes such as a decrease in motivation or self-confidence. Some men may experience depression or sadness.
Studies show that normal testosterone assists with mood stabilization, which can create a positive balance between professional and personal life.

Reduced muscle mass and strength
There is a comparative relationship between declining levels of testosterone and reduced muscle mass in men. Testosterone is vital to producing strong and healthy muscles. The hormone binds to receptors in the muscle cells, telling muscles to contract and grow. When the body does not have enough testosterone it suffers from muscle loss because there is not enough of the hormone to bind to muscle cells.

Trouble concentrating
Testosterone replacement can help restore focus creating a more productive you. Many men with low testosterone feel too tired to accomplish daily activities and often get off track easily.

Decreased libido
Low testosterone plays a vital role in a man’s libido. As men age, most experience a decline in sex drive to varying degrees. Testosterone fuels a man’s sex drive.

Increased body fat
Low testosterone often results not only in reduced muscle mass, but also in increased body fat.

Irritability
Low testosterone can cause men to become irritable. Sometimes the problem is more apparent to friends, family members and colleagues, than to the person suffering from low testosterone. “A guy might say he’s fine, but the people around him know otherwise,” according to Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, associate clinical professor of medicine at Harvard Medical School and the author of Testosterone for Life.

Decreased bone density
Men with low testosterone can experience bone loss, or osteoporosis, because testosterone aids in the production and strengthening of bone. Men with low testosterone, especially older men who have had untreated low testosterone for years, are more susceptible to bone fractures.

Swollen and/or breast tenderness (gynecomastia)
The enlarged male breasts associated with gynecomastia are caused by a hormonal imbalance. Specifically, the balance between testosterone and male estrogen.

Hair loss is possible
Testosterone plays an important role in many body functions, including hair production. Hair loss in men and hormones are closely related. The relationship between testosterone and hair loss is due to dihydrotestosterone (DHT), a derivative of testosterone. DHT can cause hair follicles to regress and die, resulting in premature balding.

Memory loss
Has memory loss started affecting your life on a daily basis? Studies indicate that low testosterone may be to blame.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's where I have been going for about a year. They are great and I have nothing but good things to say about them. Luckily for me the clinic is only about 3 miles from the house.

What are the cost associated with this? I'm sure it depends on insurance...

Latest posts

Top Bottom