Who takes Testosterone suppliments

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have read several articles about plastics and other food/liquid container leeching estrogen mimicars. Some say that's the reason for girls reaching puberty early and low t.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The issue I had with my regular doctor was my levels were at the rock bottom of the "Normal range" but they were still "normal" so it was a struggle to get him to want to do anything for me. I ended up going to the Low T clinic in Edmond.

Could you be specific and describe the before and after conditions?

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

OKSpeedDemon

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't waste your time with the supplements or topical creams they don't work. I have been taking injections for about a year now and it has been a complete change in my life.

I also have been taking the injections for about a year and a half now, I don't have anything bad to say except the actual injections. I'm not to fond of needles.

A doctor can send blood work to the lab to test this. Testim and Androgel are the two main topical Rx testosterone gels. If you have decent insurance one or the other will be covered. If you are out of pocket paying yourself you can have a pharmacy compound a very similar Rx for about the same money as a co-pay would have been on one of those two. Injections are the cheapest.

Any herbal remedy or non prescription answers are little more than snake oil as far as I know.

Estrogen blockers can help some.

Go see your doctor.

I don't have insurance. I was getting mine through Walgreens for a while, It was about 120 bucks for I think 4 months’ supply. I found a mom and pop pharmacy that charges me half that. Walgreens would make me wait for the DEA mandatory 120 days before refill. The mom and pop place let me pick up two prescriptions in 2 weeks.

I'm on the shot. as has been said, it's life changing.

I'm losing weight, gaining muscle mass and energy and the wife ain't complainin' either.

Only thing it's not doing for me is making me less ugly.

I concur, except for the weight loss. I also take Prednisone and am lazy bum, so I don't see any weight loss with it.

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Could you be specific and describe the before and after conditions?

With my insurance I pay $25 a pop for weekly injections. My personal experience before starting injections I was very moody, had no energy or drive to do much of anything I would come home from work and just collapse on the couch for the rest of the night. I was battling depression. experiencing weight gain. Complete loss of libido, and I mean complete loss as in I wasn't even interested in it which led to all kinds of fighting with the wife which got so bad it almost drove us to divorce. Since being on an injection regimen all of these issues of corrected themselves I have all kinds of energy again, I am able to stay focused at work and I am not dead when I get home. I am losing weight and in general just have a much better attitude. And for the sex drive, well lets just say the wife is very happy with the results.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With my insurance I pay $25 a pop for weekly injections. My personal experience before starting injections I was very moody, had no energy or drive to do much of anything I would come home from work and just collapse on the couch for the rest of the night. I was battling depression. experiencing weight gain. Complete loss of libido, and I mean complete loss as in I wasn't even interested in it which led to all kinds of fighting with the wife which got so bad it almost drove us to divorce. Since being on an injection regimen all of these issues of corrected themselves I have all kinds of energy again, I am able to stay focused at work and I am not dead when I get home. I am losing weight and in general just have a much better attitude. And for the sex drive, well lets just say the wife is very happy with the results.

Awesome. That pretty much describes me, but to add to that I seem to need more than 7-8 hour of sleep now days or I'm exhausted all day. 10 hours is common on weekends which is not a normal thing. Will they let someone take the injections home to self inject?

Latest posts

Top Bottom