Who's tinfoil now?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
huh? huh?

No Reddog, it wont happen here Reddog, you are tinfoil Reddog.

Who's wearing tinfoil hat now?

Put on your John Deere hats when the SHTF, you terrorists.

And dont forget, your front door was painted by GPS by the US Census back in 08' (look it up)

So the drones will have a positive target when you resist.

I look at it this way, paraphrasing an old adage:

Stick a typewriter in front of a chimp and teach him to frantically pound on the keys. Keep feeding him paper, and understand it's simple laws of probability before he writes a complete work of Shakespeare.

1.bp.blogspot.com__02T0VWJ0LBc_T_tMbQDWoWI_AAAAAAAAA1M_OR9veBqNLGc_s1600_monkeytype4.jpg

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey RedDog - I can definitely say I never said anything about "tinfoil hats". However, I still think most conspiracy theory is nonsense. It wasn't a stroke of brilliance to note that this President and most Democrats were anti-gun, are anti-gun and want to severely restrict the 2nd Amendment - so don't pat yourself on the back for being a prophet about that.

Where we have common cause - like in opposing unwise and, in my opinion, un-constitutional restrictions I think we should band together. However, if anyone (not necessarily you) starts talking conspiracy then I want evidence not "You can't prove what I said didn't happen" arguments.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I look at it this way, paraphrasing an old adage:

Stick a typewriter in front of a chimp and teach him to frantically pound on the keys. Keep feeding him paper, and understand it's simple laws of probability before he writes a complete work of Shakespeare.

1.bp.blogspot.com__02T0VWJ0LBc_T_tMbQDWoWI_AAAAAAAAA1M_OR9veBqNLGc_s1600_monkeytype4.jpg
LOL! Good one!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure GPS paint is a literal term. During the last count. Every house now has GPS coordinate put in by Census worker. With a description of your crib.

They didn't invent gps paint, they just logged the coordinates of your front door.

:lmfao: Shoot, Google already did that 10 years ago ... Of course, I forget sometimes that I have nothing to worry about because I'm married to the NWO ... right, Reddog?? :wink2: Party at the Gov's Mansion in 10 ... :woot: :lmfao:

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure about the conspiracy business. But, President Unicorn has told us for years what he would do given the opportunity. Any thinking voter could have researched his past speeches and writings. How he was raised and where. Who he hung out with. Heck he came out of Chicago!!! How folks could really believe what he said during his Presidential campaign is beyond me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom