Why can't you all just go the speed limit?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rebelracer79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i guess Im who you are talking about, usually keep it pegged at 10 over, might get pulled over but very seldom get a ticket, I'm the guy right on your tail screaming at the top of my lungs when you are doing 5 under in the passing lane.

penismightier

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, I do actually believe it or not. I got tired of being followed or pulled over. Now once i hit the speed limit on the highway i set the cruise & relax.

Now getting up to the speed limit I like to get on it a little but nothing excessive. I grew outta that after owning my car for a while. At first I was burnin tires everywhere i thought i could get away with it, LOL.

Yeah Mike, I remember those crazy days of yours......I also remember the car having to be up on jack stands in order to repair damage from said crazy days!

kbolt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I drove to dallas over the weekend and I have never seen so many rude, inconciderate, finger flipping, non-signaling, red light running, road raging mf-ers in my life.
people have no consideration for their own or other peoples safety anymore, the harder it rained the faster they drove. :drink:

BluRaySS

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well it was explained to me by my uncle who retired Az. HP.

At 60 mph you are traveling a mile a minute. For every 5 miles over that you are going to arrive a whopping 5 seconds sooner for every mile traveled. You get pulled over you are going to be there for 20 minutes or more, plus have to pay your fines and take the time to go to court.

Oh also throw in there the dumb **** that these morons are doing in order to keep that massive advantage. Cutting in and out of traffic, cutting people off, hard braking when trapped, the dumb dumb list goes on.

Then there are those that say "oh I don't complain when I get tickets", or "I don't get close to others when I'm speeding". Yeesh... Whatever, you do it, they all do it. If you want to say something how about "I'll stop doing it and check my watch next time I get to where I'm going".

As for the speed limit, how about everybody do it! Some slow down, others speed up!!! Going under the limit is just as dangerous as going over, and causes huge traffic delays.

RaysZ71

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't speed because I need to get somewhere. It's just how I like to drive. I do not run red lights though. I use my turn signals every time, something that seems to be absent from a lot of drivers in Oklahoma. I wear my seat belt always, I don't cut people off. I just get in the left lane and do about 10-15 over the speed limit on daily basis. I've had 0 accidents as a result of speeding and have been doing it proudly for over 15 years. In that 15 years, I have had one wreck and it was not my fault. A 16 year old girl ran me off the road. I've received many citations for speeding but those are just part of the game, no problem. I look at it as paying to drive how I want. Like paying to hunt and anything fun and worthwhile. If someone is zooming by you, it means you need to get over in the grandma lane, save your gas and let me get a ticket, my problem. My 10-15 over will not put you at risk, I promise. It's those stupid kids that speed like crazy , weaving in and out of traffic, that you need to worry about. That's all (End of Rant), thanks for listening.

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Then there are those that say "oh I don't complain when I get tickets", or "I don't get close to others when I'm speeding". Yeesh... Whatever, you do it, they all do it. If you want to say something how about "I'll stop doing it and check my watch next time I get to where I'm going".
You know me so well, except for the fact that I've never complained about getting a ticket.

You're assuming people speed because they're late. I speed because I want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom