Why I am against gay marriage.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so you're fine with businesses that compete against you hiring illegal immigrants? After all, hiring an undocumented worker is really only a crime because the government says it is. If a company can find cheap labor willing to work for less than minimum wage, why should the government be able to tell you what to do. Right?

Don't forget about companies that refuse to pay overtime/holiday wages, or companies that pay cash under table(to keep from paying taxes, insurance, workman's comp, etc).

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So selling a gay couple a bunch of cupcakes for their wedding is good, but selling them a cake might violate the baker's religious beliefs? After all, the baker doesn't really know what the cupcakes will be used for, so how can they say for certain they wont be for a wedding?

I'd really love to see a doctor refuse medical service to someone here on the grounds that they are Jain and helping someone with an 'i love bacon' shirt violates the doctor's religious beliefs.

If they buy cupcakes and do not tell him they are for a gay wedding, how would it be violating his beliefs? He did not knowingly go against what he believes.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah ... if only I had a place to go where folks who don't know me could get behind some anonymous screen name and then proceed to point out to me all my short-comings based on whatever neuroses is/are floating around where their brain cells ought to be ....

:shocked: OH WAIT ...

:rotflmao:

BTW, I'm starting to think you don't love me anymore ... :( And you DO WHAT YOUR DARLING BRIDE TELLS YOU TO DO! :P You got that!???!?! :anyone:

I always love you darlin, just burnt out on the BS here for awhile. Seems to some people their rights and beliefs are all that matters and everyone else is stupid. And I always does what the wife tells me, at least until she is no longer in the room.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always love you darlin, just burnt out on the BS here for awhile. Seems to some people their rights and beliefs are all that matters and everyone else is stupid. And I always does what the wife tells me, at least until she is no longer in the room.

Lol, I hear ya. Sorry we missed you when we came by. Your little pups are a HOOT! :heart:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh come one, now. You're just as guilty of painting those who disagree with you as stupid as the butcher, the baker, or me. We can all take it, right?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so you're fine with businesses that compete against you hiring illegal immigrants? After all, hiring an undocumented worker is really only a crime because the government says it is. If a company can find cheap labor willing to work for less than minimum wage, why should the government be able to tell you what to do. Right?
Yup. Why does a brown person need "documents"? What's a document? There are no documents in Lolbertaritainia.

Illegals are only illegal because a state I don't support tells me they are.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here is my take in a nutshell, if a gay couple goes into a bakery and tries to buy some cupcakes and the baker says no we do not sell to gays, that is discrimination and should be dealt with harshly. If that same couple goes into a bakery and tries to force the baker to make a wedding cake against his/her religious beliefs then the gay couple is guilty of discrimination against religious people. Now if you are talking a big international corp then that does not apply but a small mom and pop business then it does.

Funny how some, especially liberals want the companies to show patriotism and civic responsibility but do not want them to have the rights of everyone else.

Everytime you speak, I expect to hear phrases like "legitmate rape" come out of your mouth.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh come one, now. You're just as guilty of painting those who disagree with you as stupid as the butcher, the baker, or me. We can all take it, right?

You can go back and look, I have never said anyone here was stupid, I have said I did not agree with some many, many times but not called them stupid or that they do not have a right to express their opinion. In fact if you look I have probably commented that everyone has the right to express their opinion as much as anyone else here. Even when I do not agree with them I encourage them to get out and do what they can to try and make a difference.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Uh, can you?
and, why is the deer in heels?

Not Rick. He's referring to another guy who told me once that women weren't capable of much of anything at all. One of the things he mentioned specifically was dragging a deer out of the woods ... who knows how guys who post this **** come up with it ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom