Why So Many Sigs For Sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Inferior product compared to a Glock.
here we go batman GIF

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had one Glock Hated it SIG any Day!!!
Had 2 Sigs, after both went back for repairs in less than 100 rounds, one of them twice. Will not own another one. Glocks any Day!!! You can bet your life on it, Sig not so much. But we all have different experiences, I use to hate Glocks but over time they have proven themselves to me.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had 2 Sigs, after both went back for repairs in less than 100 rounds, one of them twice. Will not own another one. Glocks any Day!!! You can bet your life on it, Sig not so much. But we all have different experiences, I use to hate Glocks but over time they have proven themselves to me.
Like my Springfield's but had a few Sig's i really liked. Glock hated the way it felt and way it shot. not saying ill never come across another but won't go looking for one.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I like the Gen 1 and 2 Glocks. Don't care at all for the Gen 3 and 4 Glocks. The Gen 5 is better now that they've done away with the horrible finger things. Those just did not work for me at all.

Glocks are like a reliable tool. I carried them on duty for years because they were very reliable and very lightweight compared to most other choices. When all the gear you wear on duty for 8 - 12 hours every work day weighs 40 - 45 pounds, a little weight savings is a good thing.

I look at our Warriors and all the stuff they have to wear and feel like a total lightweight complaining about my cop gear. I saw all the stuff my son had to jump with and I don't know how he carried it all.

That's why these days I almost exclusively wear shorts and a t-shirt with flip-flops or tennis shoes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom