Why So Many Sigs For Sale?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

conditionzero

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I like the Gen 1 and 2 Glocks. Don't care at all for the Gen 3 and 4 Glocks. The Gen 5 is better now that they've done away with the horrible finger things. Those just did not work for me at all.

Glocks are like a reliable tool. I carried them on duty for years because they were very reliable and very lightweight compared to most other choices. When all the gear you wear on duty for 8 - 12 hours every work day weighs 40 - 45 pounds, a little weight savings is a good thing.

I look at our Warriors and all the stuff they have to wear and feel like a total lightweight complaining about my cop gear. I saw all the stuff my son had to jump with and I don't know how he carried it all.

That's why these days I almost exclusively wear shorts and a t-shirt with flip-flops or tennis shoes.
I was not a fan of the finger grooves either, I like the gen 5 grip much more.

Shinneryfarmer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Like my Springfield's but had a few Sig's i really liked. Glock hated the way it felt and way it shot. not saying ill never come across another but won't go looking for one.
I own several Springfield's, love those also. Wife carry's a XDS45, I do to when we are traveling together, no issues with different magazine's.
Had a friend that was a Glock fanatic, boy did I give him crap over them. But over time (about 12yrs) they won me over and had to eat all my words. He will not ever let me live it down. I deserve it cause I gave him a obscene amount of crap over his plastic guns.

mgssamn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never had a problem with a sig, or a glock.
I know there will be arguments perhaps on this- but I have never really had an issue with a Chevrolet I owned. but have had 2 fords in my lifetime and vowed never again. I would do the same to glock or sig if I had more than one bad experience. so far none.
cant answer the OP question though. but have not recognized abnormal balance of for sale ads sig/glock myself.

jtmcglothin

You’ve got a fren in me
Special Hen
Reaction score
I sold my 365 on here a few months back. I enjoyed shooting it, until I bought a m&p 2.0 with the 4.25” barrel. Shooting the sig felt like I was handling a hipoint after I got the s&w. I’m a bigger guy and wear loose fitting tshirts so I can carry the m&p IWB at 3 o’clock and still not have a print showing. There’s just a lot of options these days and I personally think most people thought sig would be the best due to the military contracts they were awarded, but found something they liked better after the fact that takes the place of their sig, so they move on.

C.D.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sig and Beretta are my 2 favorite and I keep trying to like the polymer frame striker fired pistols but just can't replace the all metal da/sa. Thought I'd like the X Macro but still a no go for me on the striker fired.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
here we go batman GIF

I am biased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom