Will Oklahoma go blue?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Paul so cra cra he want us be all isholacionism and stuffz and Romneboma is Romnebama, we'ze gots to have Santorum so our wimenz dont kill no babies and we can make all the Arabs go home and we can follow them home and bomb the poop out of them cuz theys gots nukes.

Watch Out! Toby Keith is going to steal this and turn it into a hit single.

jfssms

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is very likely to be exactly how it turns out. Good prediction RH.

There is no way this state will go blue this election. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say that it will be just like last election and every single county will go red.

But this forum is Blue.........

Blinocac200sx

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If by blue, you mean what it meant when I was a kid, then yes, Oklahoma will vote for the GOP. If by blue, you mean the liberal media's pathetic attempt to distance their favorite party from communism, then, no.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Paul so cra cra he want us be all isholacionism and stuffz and Romneboma is Romnebama, we'ze gots to have Santorum so our wimenz dont kill no babies and we can make all the Arabs go home and we can follow them home and bomb the poop out of them cuz theys gots nukes.

Why are you quoting Ridgehunter????

kd5rjz

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If they had a real political segment on any of the Tulsa news stations, this is exactly what it would say.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
farm8.staticflickr.com_7068_6940033253_a6eac1113b_z.jpg

:laughup:

Touche.

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It could happen, what do you guys think?

:smash:

What do I think? I think you're insane. You're out of your ever-loving mind if you think OK is going to Nobama. You'll get laid by Alessandra Ambrosio and ten of her Victoria Secret skank friends before Jokelahoma goes to the dark side.

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_Pistolas____myhatisaboot.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom