Woke state next door.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Kansas is the same but flipped....full of conservatives but have liberals in office from top to bottom in Wichita, KC, Manhattan, Lawrence, etc. Just like Illinois, Springfield and Chicago liberals rule the entire rest of the state that's extremely rual, ag and conservative.

Last edited:

GC7

Not Actually a Grackle
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give it about 15 years and Texas will go blue the same way California did, and then the old school Repubs in TX will move to OK for a while and drive out OK natives, and eventually OK will go blue (maybe purple). This is exactly what happened to CA and NV.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Kansas is the same but flipped....full of conservatives but have liberals in office from top to bottom in Wichita, KC, Manhattan, Lawrence, etc. Just like Illinois, Springfield and Chicago liberals rule the entire rest of the state that's extremely rual, ag and conservative.
Yep. That’s exactly why I moved back to Oklahoma. The people of Chicago are insane, just like the Californian’s that moved to Oregon and Washington State. I just wanna be red. Blue people shouldn’t be allowed in Oklahoma or Texas.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. That’s exactly why I moved back to Oklahoma. The people of Chicago are insane, just like the Californian’s that moved to Oregon and Washington State. I just wanna be red. Blue people shouldn’t be allowed in Oklahoma or Texas.
The people of Chicago are insane,

Having lived in OK all my life, can you expand on this? I know there can be crazies anywhere but what exactly is it you had to deal with? I can see taxes and crime but is there more?

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Give it about 15 years and Texas will go blue the same way California did, and then the old school Repubs in TX will move to OK for a while and drive out OK natives, and eventually OK will go blue (maybe purple). This is exactly what happened to CA and NV.
Unfortunately I don't think it will take 15 years.

commandcomm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hispanics will keep Texas red. Hispanics are very religious and conservative. They kept Texas red in the 2020 and 2022 elections.

Latest posts

Top Bottom