Women in the Locker Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keyser328

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now if it were womens beach volleyball teams being "interviewed":hey3: in the locker-room that would be a winner.:w000t:

Bingo. Its a classic double standard. I'm pretty sure *insert attractive male actor here* were to head into the woman's volleyball team locker room, he'd get treated like a piece of meat too.

But BB nailed it a few pages ago. I've been out in a kilt, and apparently it's "provocative" too. The difference? I enjoyed the attention and would be the last one to ***** about it.

Plus, kilts are REALLY comfortable. You have no idea. :wink2:

Rajder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
:uhh::uhh: I hear we all look the same when you are looking at the top of our heads ... :P:rollingla

BadgeBunny, I've never met you but from your posts I can tell that I like you! I can tell why your husband married you.:clap3::clap3::thumbup3:

You have the right attitude that is very hard to find nowdays. I applaud you.

As far as the female reporter in the locker room I think Chris Rock summed it up best when he said: What if I were to dress up in a police uniform and stand on the street corner. When someone comes running up to me asking for help am I going to get offended at that person and say "Woah, just because I'm dressed like this doesn't make me a police officer!!!"

Now, if you dress like a hooker and stand on the street corner..........

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just see no reason not to call a spade a spade ... all that politically correct stuff is gonna be the death of this country ...

(Oh, and GC says I am really, really cute in small doses ... To bad he didn't figure that out until AFTER the wedding ... LOL)

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If an extremely good looking Spanish speaking man resembling a Chippendales dancer in too tight jeans working as a journalist walked into a locker room full of naked and semi naked female soccer players after a game they would scramble for cover and wonder what the hell a man was doing in their locker room. Not a hot man,just a man. Most of them wouldnt be catcalling and leering at him suggestively. Some might whisper to each other how hot he is,even comment a little bit. A few though would not be interested one bit. Women have more restraint and class than men. Women can handle being in the room with one attractive man better than men can handle being in the room with one attractive woman. Its like a buffet out in the world for women. They know theyll see another hot guy. But thats women. Men on the other hand when they see an extremely attractive woman act like she is the hottest chick theyve ever seen or are going to see. A hot chick on a planet of 300lb ugly one eyed women. Men are just much different animals than women and have been since the first caveman. Weve all been like those guys in that locker room since we were in kindergarten,most of us anyways (the gay guys in the room can be excused,no offense). Its not a secret that men are dogs. Most young guys are proud of it. Its the high testosterone level in us. We're more visually sexually excited,women are more emotionally excited and have to be warmed up before theyre driven. Its a proven fact with many studies to back it up. This woman is not stupid. Shes most likely been a hottie since she first got her boobies and she most likely has been leered at and catcalled since she was a teen. Walking into a locker room of young verile highly paid professional football players she is going to get a much different response than walking into a room full of old guys,like a Jaycees or Southern Baptist conference meeting or something (a room full of half naked Elks Lodge members,Masons she might get the same response as the football players...). Just sayin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom