Women in the Locker Room

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey … how’s that S&W 629-DX running? We just moved and I tried going through my files to find the test target. One very accurate wheel gun.

Absolutely beautiful! I polished a couple of surfaces, replaced the mainspring and rebound slide spring, installed a new trigger stop rod and the result is that the action feels so good, I feel like kissing it.
I wish I would go to the range more often, perhaps now that the weather is cooling off. It shoots like a dream.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
LOL ... nothing bad ... it's just we gotta be sensitive to the plight of others. ;) She can't help how she looks any more than those poor Kia drivers can help it that they drive Kias ...

Oh, and that girl is a lot of things but skinny isn't one of them. ;)

I beg to differ! She has had a lot of "help" with her looks. Extremely competent help yes, but help none the less....

Ghost

Marksman
Reaction score
When will us men be allowed to "interview" cheerleaders in their locker rooms while wearing a banana hammock and sporting an erection!?! What happened to equality?

Latest posts

Top Bottom