Worst disgusting reply I have EVER heard on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you saw the guy in Tiananmen square standing in front of the tank, I'll bet you were waiting for him to get run over. It doesn't mean that you wanted him to get run over, only that you were expecting to see that outcome.

That's how I read his statement--that he was expecting that outcome, not that he was wanting it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I heard him say "waiting for it" I picture a fella sitting there rubbing his hands together like they can't wait.

Am I the only one that took it that way? I do not see a reading comp failure here, sorry.

I can see you point. Could be easily taken that way in 1 dimensional text.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When you saw the guy in Tiananmen square standing in front of the tank, I'll bet you were waiting for him to get run over. It doesn't mean that you wanted him to get run over, only that you were expecting to see that outcome.

That's how I read his statement--that he was expecting that outcome, not that he was wanting it.

Then he could have better expressed himself and said "I hope it doesn't happen but I expect to see..."

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I think is funny is that my statement was taking totally out of context. YES I could have said it better. BUT now I am having fun watching the melt down.

I meant.... and still do mean.... That the Govt WILL send its hit squad to take care of ANY attempt to get in the way of this operation. I don't want to see good men die, BUT they will if they try to intervene. Like I said... I am waiting see the aftermath of a redneck assault. I don't wish it, I don't hope for it. BUT it WILL happen if people try to get in the way.

And as for REDDOG... WELL.... I am just enjoying his silly attempts to threaten, and scare, and ruin me here on OSA. I don't care personally. I think he is funny. I have been laughing all afternoon.

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You won't b laughing when they come for you.

That's the funniest part.... you see it won't be me they come for. It will be the NEO-Militants who spout hatred of their empire on the internet for all to see. Meanwhile, I will sit back and wait for the gradual meltdown of the whole mess and be one of those left standing.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the funniest part.... you see it won't be me they come for. It will be the NEO-Militants who spout hatred of their empire on the internet for all to see. Meanwhile, I will sit back and wait for the gradual meltdown of the whole mess and be one of those left standing.

Okie dokie....

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You get it.... Funny how SOME people don't. OH WELL...............

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom