Worst disgusting reply I have EVER heard on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's the funniest part.... you see it won't be me they come for. It will be the NEO-Militants who spout hatred of their empire on the internet for all to see. Meanwhile, I will sit back and wait for the gradual meltdown of the whole mess and be one of those left standing.

wow, I hope your right about not ever being one that "they" come for, but you really need to review some recent history. I am sure that many, many, many unfortunate souls have said the very same words that you just did. What makes you so sure you will be one of those left standing? I'm genuinely curious.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
wow, I hope your right about not ever being one that "they" come for, but you really need to review some recent history. I am sure that many, many, many unfortunate souls have said the very same words that you just did. What makes you so sure you will be one of those left standing? I'm genuinely curious.

You know, you may be right. BUT check your history. Who do they come for? The squeaky wheel, or the quiet one? They have no reason to come after me... I am not a threat. However, there are those who endeavor to insight chaos and mayhem amongst the masses. THOSE are the ones who get culled first.

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know, you may be right. BUT check your history. Who do they come for? The squeaky wheel, or the quiet one? They have no reason to come after me... I am not a threat. However, there are those who endeavor to insight chaos and mayhem amongst the masses. THOSE are the ones who get culled first.

jesus christ man do you honestly believe that 6 million jews killed by hitler and 40-60 million people killed by communism were all squeaky wheels that "They" had a reason to come after? you're an idiot. What is hilarious is you think your the cat in the situation toying with all the mice. LMAO!

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ahhh personal attacks. I love them. Shows how low our IQ really is. However, unlike the Jews that were slaughtered at the hands of the Nazi's I am not a sheep, there is a time to fight, and a time to keep your pie hole shut. And now back our regularly scheduled programming.

OHHhh... and as far as my being an idiot is concerned I will take the high road and not start the name calling thing. You big poopy head.

Brandi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I heard him say "waiting for it" I picture a fella sitting there rubbing his hands together like they can't wait.

Am I the only one that took it that way? I do not see a reading comp failure here, sorry.

It's a reading comprehension failure, you inserted your own wording to create your own "picture" of what he meant. There is no other answer here. As he said, he could have phrased it better but he never said what you said he said nor did he mean what you assumed he meant.

As for what he meant, I agree, should the "civil disturbance" turn violent the protestors will have no chance against the governments response. That doesn't mean he, nor I, see that as a good thing, just that it would happen simply because the disparity of force between the two. I also agree, and this is just common sense, that should the government decide come down on a group of people, the "anti-government, radical, self declared militia" types, simply because of past events in our country/state perpetrated by people that identified as such.

I think you misread and misunderstood what he said and meant. Happens a lot on forums where written word is easily interpreted a dozen different ways.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me you boys aren't discussing armed attack on police and/or troops. I'm going to dinner now. I hope when I come back the venom and anger among members recedes to a tolerable level.

We are a long way from "armed resistance," despite what any self-interested pundits screech. The very fact we are able to converse on line without being dragged off to a gulag, ought to shout loud and clear to all of you, that despite any problems we face, despite any disdain for the system , or society, or government, WE LIVE IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Rather than fixating on an apocalyptic fantasy, we should be thinking about how best to turn our country around. I, for one, do not believe it's completely too late. If the Republican Party would rid itself of some its baggage, if the Republican special interests would subordinate their egos to the BIG PICTURE (rather than religious nut jobs and corporate masters), we might actually be able to right the course of our country. That stands a far greater chance of success than a bunch of fat guys with tricked out AR-15s fighting Apache helicopters.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please tell me you boys aren't discussing armed attack on police and/or troops. I'm going to dinner now. I hope when I come back the venom and anger among members recedes to a tolerable level.

We are a long way from "armed resistance," despite what any self-interested pundits screech. The very fact we are able to converse on line without being dragged off to a gulag, ought to shout loud and clear to all of you, that despite any problems we face, despite any disdain for the system , or society, or government, WE LIVE IN THE GREATEST COUNTRY ON EARTH.

Rather than fixating on an apocalyptic fantasy, we should be thinking about how best to turn our country around. I, for one, do not believe it's completely too late. If the Republican Party would rid itself of some its baggage, if the Republican special interests would subordinate their egos to the BIG PICTURE (rather than religious nut jobs and corporate masters), we might actually be able to right the course of our country. That stands a far greater chance of success than a bunch of fat guys with tricked out AR-15s fighting Apache helicopters.

And this has been my contention the entire time! Men would be slaughtered and blood would flow in the streets! It would be foolish to take up arms against our own government. I hope you do lock the thread. It was intended as an attack on me anyway! Why is it still open?

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I am hoping cooler heads prevail.

There is hope.

However, if they shoot first, it's the shot heard around the world, and I will be taken out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom