Worst disgusting reply I have EVER heard on OSA

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I want to know is why this person would be on a pro gun forum with a kind like that? That comment is ridiculous.

You see I look at it this way:

You're walking down a street. There are 2 Vicious pit bulls. One on the left, One on the right. The one on the right is snarling, growling, teeth bared, hair bristled. The one on the left is sitting quietly, watching, unmoving. Which one catches your attention the most? The one on the right correct? Meanwhile the one you should worry about is the one on the left. You know what the one on the right is thinking! You have no idea what the one on the left is planning. So you IF you decide to shoot one of them... The one on the right is the one that gets the bullet. BUT, the one on the left just got promoted to the baddest MFr on the block. Let the mean dog die, he is soon forgotten. BUT the quiet one.... now that is the one you should really be worried about. He gets to sit back and watch, learn, plot, plan, and save himself and his kin in order to rule the pack later.

Hmmmmmm......... Do the two dogs sound like anyone you have heard of lately?

Let me state again that I have NO ill will towards our Gov't, OR any ill will towards REDDOG. I think he is a funny guy. You guys lighten up and have fun with this thread. AND the other one as well. I have nothing but respect for the men who have served our great nation. But reality is reality.... SOME folks need to face it.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I meant.... and still do mean.... That the Govt WILL send its hit squad to take care of ANY attempt to get in the way of this operation. I don't want to see good men die, BUT they will if they try to intervene. Like I said... I am waiting see the aftermath of a redneck assault. I don't wish it, I don't hope for it. BUT it WILL happen if people try to get in the way.

I agree , some of the untrained group will die.

But if the Govt runs, into of a group of ex-military with combat experience........

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I agree , some of the untrained group will die.

But if the Govt runs, into of a group of ex-military with combat experience........

Yes sir. BUT let me ask you this. How many big chiefs and how many little Indians will there be? How long will it take to sort out the confusion. AND in that time....IF it comes down to it..... WHAT will the .gov hit squads do? They will use to their advantage and illuminate the threat. I HOPE it doesn't happen... BUT it will if these guys try it.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it happens you'll see hell on earth happen over night. The population of gun owning, pissed off men will leave their lives behind to join in and I predict they will win.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many big chiefs and how many little Indians will there be?
Go back to are old ranks . Old SGM ,1SG , MAJ or COL will take charge .

How long will it take to sort out the confusion.
Not long if we are under duress.

AND in that time....IF it comes down to it..... WHAT will the .gov hit squads do?
My guess would be tanks or air strikes. ( STILL WORKING HOW TO STOP, THAT ONE :rubhands:)

Last edited:

Honey Badger

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If it happens you'll see hell on earth happen over night. The population of gun owning, pissed off men will leave their lives behind to join in and I predict they will win.

Sent from outer space or somewhere from my mobile device

God forbid it ever happens, but I predict the dead will out number the living.

kennedy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You see I look at it this way:

You're walking down a street. There are 2 Vicious pit bulls. One on the left, One on the right. The one on the right is snarling, growling, teeth bared, hair bristled. The one on the left is sitting quietly, watching, unmoving. Which one catches your attention the most? The one on the right correct? Meanwhile the one you should worry about is the one on the left. You know what the one on the right is thinking! You have no idea what the one on the left is planning. So you IF you decide to shoot one of them... The one on the right is the one that gets the bullet. BUT, the one on the left just got promoted to the baddest MFr on the block. Let the mean dog die, he is soon forgotten. BUT the quiet one.... now that is the one you should really be worried about. He gets to sit back and watch, learn, plot, plan, and save himself and his kin in order to rule the pack later.

Hmmmmmm......... Do the two dogs sound like anyone you have heard of lately?

Let me state again that I have NO ill will towards our Gov't, OR any ill will towards REDDOG. I think he is a funny guy. You guys lighten up and have fun with this thread. AND the other one as well. I have nothing but respect for the men who have served our great nation. But reality is reality.... SOME folks need to face it.

This is why God invented hi cap magazines, I can shoot both dogs and walk down the street in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom