Worst Restaurants - What's the worst place you've been?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerCowboy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Place use to be the Red Onion on nw 23rd west of Mcarthur. They've changed the name a couple of times but I'm sure they still have food on the walls, holes in the seats and bad food. Or at least I hope it was food on the walls. I never had any problems with Cajun King but I haven't been there for a while because my wife doesn't like it. I think Chillenos is the worst Mexican for known to man.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Cattlemans burned 2 medium rare burgers(charcoal) and nothing on them.
steaks were very tough.
Mama Mo's pizza near reno and mustang road awfulllllll

Same intersection MCDonalds will give my family diarrhea every time.

Cajun King was a disappointment some kind of cinamon surgar on fish and chicken breading, really!!
That ain't right.

I do not like Chili's either Never get the order correct ..not tasty either.

I would vote Cattlemans as worst of them all.
Because of bad flavor and price an not getting what you ordered.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The cajun place on 63rd just east of MacArthur in OKC. Wasn't very clean, definitely not a "no fly" zone, and all the food seemed to taste the same, accompanied by surley help. Been a couple of years, but it was two trips--first and last.

^^^
+100

Crappy food. Crappy service (and I normally don't give a rat's behind about service - take my order, go away, leave me alone and I'll be happy).

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Old Chicago sucks. Raisin' Canes is on my "never again" list because they charge for sauce. I've never known a restaurant that charged for condiments. That's a business model I'll choose not to support.

These two too. Never left an Old Chicago feeling happy about it. Cane's sauce is good, and I get why they charge for it, but their chicken is nasty.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That barbecue joint - Pig Stand or something like that - on Classen in Norman, close to the hospital down there.

BBQ was over cooked, sauce was tasteless and the wait staff couldn't be bothered to take our order less they miss part of the game or something.

Place sucked.

Will never go back!

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had such a bad steak at Longhorn Steak House once that when the manager looked at what I was served he had them make me a new complete meal to go to take home. Only time we've ever been there and I will never go back.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That chicken place in Okarche its kind of over-rated too.
Not bad, but a far cry from what was advertised.

When Diners Drive Ins and Dives did a show there it was obvious Guy Fieri was not impressed at all. Was kind of funny when he was interviewing the people eating there what they thought was so good about it that they drove so far to eat there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom