Wtf???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joshua74133

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me what they are doing is introducing kids to the thought process that, no matter if the answer is wrong, if i show you how it can be right then it's right....

Problem with this logic is the president can make anything sound right, they are teaching our kids to not question the answer because it sounds right.

Obama brain washing the young to build his America in the future

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to be your kids primary teacher. Keep them informed why our govt was created and what it is supposed to be. Also, incourage them to solve their own daily troubles. Don't just do it all for them. Make them think on their own.

Common core is not popular with the teachers. It was invented by politicians and book publishers. CC has all kinds of worksheets and workbooks to go with the books and the homework load on the elementary kids is a lot more than it was when I was a kid.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got to be your kids primary teacher. Keep them informed why our govt was created and what it is supposed to be. Also, incourage them to solve their own daily troubles. Don't just do it all for them. Make them think on their own.

Common core is not popular with the teachers. It was invented by politicians and book publishers. CC has all kinds of worksheets and workbooks to go with the books and the homework load on the elementary kids is a lot more than it was when I was a kid.

I agree , but what about the OTHER hundred thousand kids that dont get the history of the USA as it supposed to be, The Constitution.

Theyll be the ones laughing at 'the stoopid kids" that Think they have some rights
Being bullied by authority, laughed at on yousetuber.
Better make them tough , mentally ,emotionally, spiritually.
cause theyll be the ones bullyed by the Kings minions, and theyll be the minority.....Yep

Latest posts

Top Bottom