Yoga!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have a confession. :sorry1:

I have been practicing Yoga for a few months now. I needed something for flexibility and strength for the upper body to work in tandem with my cycling and honestly, lifting weights just got too boring. It's actually really, really challenging and humbling. Whoever knew striking an awkward pose could build strength and cause you to sweat profusely? :scratch:

It started off with a DVD series (all in one DVD actually) of Power Yoga by Bryan Kest. After doing a few sessions on the carpet I realized I needed a Yoga mat So I got one! And if you're getting a mat, you gotta get a bag, right? Right! So I got one of those too!

Now, some of you may be asking, why would you need to carry a Yoga bag? Well, to Yoga class of course! :respect: I went to a class called "Yoga for Athletes" at the Yoga Room on Brookside. It was great! And I have to say, I did pretty well for a total noob. I have to give the credit to a few weeks of hardcore Yoga training in my living room though thanks to the DVD set.

Is there anyone else here who's tried it or currently doing it? Or am I alone on this one? :D

BIG_MIKE2005

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothin wrong at all with doin Yoga, it'll help your core alot more than people know. We promote taking Yoga at the gym I train at. It'll improve flexibility & lean muscle strength. My head trainer Mikey Burnett has been doin Yoga for a long while now to help with his aches & pains. We also started offering a Yoga class at the gym recently as well & we incorporate some of the poses into our warm-up stretches too.

I see the OP is somewhat local to me, I dont know the prices at the place on Brookside but you might check out the program we are offering now at Oklahoma Fight Club in Broken Arrow if thats not too far a drive.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
a4.bp.blogspot.com__wwqzK9LZN_A_Sput4C1qnjI_AAAAAAAABCA_opKQBtUjOwI_s400_yy5.jpg

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a confession. :sorry1:

I have been practicing Yoga for a few months now. I needed something for flexibility and strength for the upper body to work in tandem with my cycling and honestly, lifting weights just got too boring. It's actually really, really challenging and humbling. Whoever knew striking an awkward pose could build strength and cause you to sweat profusely? :scratch:

It started off with a DVD series (all in one DVD actually) of Power Yoga by Bryan Kest. After doing a few sessions on the carpet I realized I needed a Yoga mat So I got one! And if you're getting a mat, you gotta get a bag, right? Right! So I got one of those too!

Now, some of you may be asking, why would you need to carry a Yoga bag? Well, to Yoga class of course! :respect: I went to a class called "Yoga for Athletes" at the Yoga Room on Brookside. It was great! And I have to say, I did pretty well for a total noob. I have to give the credit to a few weeks of hardcore Yoga training in my living room though thanks to the DVD set.

Is there anyone else here who's tried it or currently doing it? Or am I alone on this one? :D

I think my wife might have an old Richard Simmons video you can have.:hyper:

vonhismean

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 3 different stretching workouts I do. One was from the book Shaolin workout, the 2nd is a mma stretching routine and then I like te p90x yoga routine aswell. I really want to do the one in the sauna that lasts like a hr!

ripnbst

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I did Yoga as a gym class in college. Mainly to meet the hot chicks in the class. It does make you break a sweat and it lets you crack your back in lots of different places.

Latest posts

Top Bottom