Frustrated with Kroger

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have always had good luck on delivery times, if I chose 1pm to 2pm, they were here by 1:05 pm.
Today I had some errands to run and set the time for 4 to 5 and they still arent here...crap

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have always had good luck on delivery times, if I chose 1pm to 2pm, they were here by 1:05 pm.
Today I had some errands to run and set the time for 4 to 5 and they still arent here...crap
That's pretty unusual, as I have had great luck with their delivery times myself.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It arived an hour late just now. Driver said his Refer unit was at 70* so he had to go back and swap all the goods to another truck. not his fault of course and hopefully wont happen again. I had somewhere to be at 5:15 but oh well. They discounted my order $10 for the late run so thats kool I guess.
I made a whole $10 for an hour of my time wasted lol.

KurtM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They were not only late for our order, they decided out of the blue, to cancel said order 5 hours after it was supposed to be delivered. It has been 3 days now and still no refunded......never ever again, they can pound sand sideways!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom