I lost my job to a YouTube prank channel called okcpranks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The mistake you made is calling first. I have shot and beat many dogs to their death on my farm that were being a nuisance to my family and farm. Have also shot/stabbed dogs in the road that came out in the road after me while running. I ran/jogged all my life up to age 45 and had many altercations with dogs as well as on the Fire Dept. Many times the owners called the Police/Sheriff Dept and the Law did absolutely nothing about them. If a dog is on your place after any of your animals or children, kill them.

Also have had neighbors dogs come on my farm and my dogs killed them, they would call in and again, nothing came of it.

Stop calling first.
Town and country are 2 different worlds. Even if you're totally justified they can and often will charge you with discharging a firearm in the city limits, but once again if I have to choose between getting mauled by a vicious dog or getting arrested it's a no brainer. I have zero sympathy for people who don't control their pets.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Town and country are 2 different worlds. Even if you're totally justified they can and often will charge you with discharging a firearm in the city limits, but once again if I have to choose between getting mauled by a vicious dog or getting arrested it's a no brainer. I have zero sympathy for people who don't control their pets.

My farm was partially in a City Limit, one of my Homes was in an Housing Addition. Never a charge filed, they cannot do so on protecting your person or animals. Most of the ones while running was stabbed with a Golf Club that had a stainless spike mounted/epoxied in it sharpened to a nasty point. I have sunk it almost plumb through a dog before, but mostly just a good insert makes em not want to come out in the road anymore.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How dare you!!! (Sarcasm)

I’m sure some dog lovers will be along shortly to get offended about your admission to harming canines
Yeah, I got raked over the coals about "harming some dogs" recently.
I didn't reply as I knew there would be some later posts about something similar. One even said they would "confront me" LOL! I'd like to see that happen

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is the reason we have spent a major sum of money on my youngest son's yard, and home in general.
He is an incomplete quadriplegic in a wheelchair due to an accident.
He loves sitting outdoors on the front porch or in the back yard.
AZZhole dog owners that want their dogs to run free end up in his yard occasionally especially when he is out at night and AZZ hole dog owners let them out for the evening with no supervision.
It terrifies him as he can't defend himself.
We have installed barriers on the front porch and a crew is coming to install a privacy fence in a week or two in the back yard.
I have no sympathy for a mean stray dog.

Latest posts

Top Bottom